The 2014 Annual Meeting’s guest speakers include:
- Dr Leroy Chiao, American astronaut: Leadership Lessons from the International Space Station: Culture, Teamwork & Getting Things Done
- Alan Beaulieu, economist, Institute of Trend Research: Economic Update: Fiscal Reality
- Reid Wilson, editor-in-chief, National Journal’s The Hotline: Politics, Politics, Politics!
- Steve Bowditch, global product line manager, ARC Composite Coatings Group, AW Chesterton Co: Pump Knowledge Workshop: Protective Coatings as Tool for Managing Pump Assets & Performance
- Thomas Haan, principal, Global Equity Consulting LLC: Market Intelligence Presentation: Pump Industry Performance & M&A Activity – Review & Outlook
- Europump: Breakfast Briefing: The Latest from the European Pump Industry
- Department of Energy Update
The program will also include the bi-annual CEO Roundtable, the Market Intelligence Committee, Standards Leadership Workshop, and more than 30 HI Technical Committees.
Networking events include dinners, receptions, a Tabletop Display Reception for associate members, a golf scramble tournament, awards dinner and officer installation.
Registration is open to all HI members, associate members, standards partners, PSM sponsors, Europump members, and eligible prospective HI members.
There are early registration discounts available before 3 January 2014. Group discounts and young engineer discounts are also available.