The online entry forms, which seek submissions for activities and achievements that took place in the 18-month period up to December 2022, will remain on the dedicated awards website – www.pumpindustryawards.com – until the entry deadline of 5.00pm on Friday 6 January 2023.
The 2023 awards programme will again give special recognition to those companies and individuals who have gone that extra mile to meet, and more often exceed, the demands and challenges presented by the sectors they serve.
There are eight award categories that collectively honour the full breadth of product and service delivery by the pump industry:
- Product of the Year - Sponsored by Process Engineering
- Project of the Year - Sponsored by Stuart Turner
- Environmental Contribution of the Year - Sponsored by SPP Pumps
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sponsored by WEG UK
- Distributor of the Year – Sponsored by Stuart Turner
- Supplier of the Year - Sponsored by Wilo
- Contribution to Skills & Training – Crest Pumps
- Rising Star Award - Sponsored by World Pumps
Steve Schofield, director and CEO at the BPMA, said: “This year’s awards ceremony – the 21st such event - was as good as any I can remember. The atmosphere was fantastic, and the competition intense. Business and professional excellence deserves to be acknowledged and celebrated and these awards do just that. So, I would once again encourage all those involved in the pump sector to prepare and submit their entries for the 2023 awards programme.”
Maintaining the early Spring timeline, the next Gala Dinner and Presentation Ceremony will take place on Thursday 16th March at the Hilton at St George’s Park in Burton on Trent, UK. The hotel is part of St George’s Park - the training ground for all 28 English national football teams - and recognised as the Home of English Football.