Smart Vacuum Solutions: Optimizing Your Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processes will equip attendees with the knowledge to make more informed decisions around vacuum pump technology. Understanding these elements could mean the difference between operational excellence and costly downtime.
Expert speakers from Flowserve will walk you through the process of making the right selection, considering not only immediate needs but also the total cost of ownership over time. The webinar will also look at critical factors such as planned maintenance and condition monitoring - keys to ensuring your vacuum systems run optimally while minimizing unforeseen operational disruptions.
Delegates will learn:
- Comprehensive understanding of vacuum systems tailored for chemical and pharma processing applications.
- The basic rules for effectively managing corrosive processes and ensuring safe, efficient operations.
- Strategies for selecting the most suitable vacuum pump technologies based on the unique process requirements of different operations.
- An in-depth look at the total cost of ownership of various vacuum pump technologies, helping delegates make more economically sound decisions.
- Insight into best practices for planned maintenance and condition monitoring, key strategies to maximize the efficiency and lifespan of vacuum systems.
Tuesday, 19 September 2023, 1:00 PM BST / 2:00 PM CET / 7:00AM CDT
David Gulick, Strategy & Operations Director, Flowserve
Thorsten Sierk, Vacuum Specialist, Flowserve
David Barker, Vacuum Specialist, Flowserve
Register now to reserve your place in the audience at this free webinar.