The BPMA’s Pump Industry Awards 2019 was held last night in Oxfordshire, UK. The awards ceremony celebrates and rewards the very best within the industry from nine different categories. The winners are as follows:
- Product of the Year sponsored by Process Industry Informer: Xylem Water Solutions for its Flygt Concertor XPC.
- Projects of the Year sponsored by Wilo: Campion Pumps and Irish Water – Inniscarra Dam Project
- Environmental Contribution of the Year. sponsored by SPP Pumps, Armstrong Fluid Technology – Armstrong Tango Parallel Pumping Solution.
- Manufacturer of the Year sponsored by Siemens: Wilo UK
- Distributor of the Year sponsored by WEG: Tomlinson Hall
- Supplier of the Year sponsored by Xylem Water Solutions: John Crane
- Engineer of the Year sponsored by World Pumps: SPP Pumps – Reuben d’Orton-Gibson
- Judges’ Special Award sponsored by Tomlinson Hall: Siemens
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by BPMA: Tony Keville, MD Tomlinson Hall
The event was hosted by TV and radio presenter, Penny Smith, who has presented programmes for Sky News, GMTV, Classic FM and BBC Radio London. She currently presents Weekend Breakfast for talkRADIO.