What differentiates the HX400S AODD pump from competitive models is that, rather than relying on costly external boosters or amplifiers, one of the pump’s liquid chambers is used as an amplification chamber. This allows the pump to generate a 2:1 ratio of discharge fluid pressure to air inlet pressure, resulting in the ability to achieve a discharge fluid pressure of up to 250 psig (17.2 bar).
Additionally, the HX400S pump, which is available with 1-1/2” (38 mm) inlet and discharge connections, is outfitted with Wilden’s standard-setting Pro-Flo X Air Distribution System (ADS). The Pro-Flo X ADS features a state-of-the-art Efficiency Management System, which allows the operator to dial in the actual operational parameters regardless of the application demands or pump size.
Other features and benefits of the HX400S pump include:
- Advanced bolted construction for maximum product containment
- DIN or 300-pound ANSI flanged connections
- Lube-free operation
- Superior anti-freezing performance
- 62 gpm (235 L/min) maximum flow rate
- 125 psig (8.6 bar) maximum air inlet pressure
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) maximum discharge pressure