The online entry forms, for activities and achievements that took place in the 18-month period up to December 2022, are now available on the dedicated awards website. The deadline for entries is Friday 6 January 2023.
There are nine categories for the 2023 awards:
- Product of the Year - Sponsored by Process Engineering
- Project of the Year - Sponsored by Stuart Turner
- Environmental Contribution of the Year - Sponsored by SPP Pumps
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sponsored by WEG UK
- Distributor of the Year – Sponsored by Stuart Turner
- Supplier of the Year - Sponsored by Wilo
- Contribution to Skills & Training – Crest Pumps
- Rising Star Award - Sponsored by World Pumps
- Lifetime Contribution - Sponsored by BPMA
A Gala Dinner and Presentation Ceremony will take place on Thursday 16 March 2023 at the Hilton at St George’s Park in Burton on Trent, UK. Situated on the edge of the National Forest, the hotel is part of St George’s Park - the training ground for all 28 English national football teams.
“This year’s awards ceremony – the 21st such event - was as good as any I can remember. The atmosphere was fantastic, and the competition intense,” said Steve Schofield, director and CEO at the British Pump Manufacturers Association. “Business and professional excellence deserves to be acknowledged and celebrated and the Pump Industry Awards do just that. So, I would once again encourage all those involved in the pump sector to prepare and submit their entries for the 2023 awards programme.”