The awards brought together the best from across the pump sector, celebrating people, products, projects, companies and their achievements.
This year’s winners are:
• Product of the Year, sponsored by Process Engineering: DAB Pumps: Esybox Max
• Environmental Contribution of the Year, sponsored by SPP Pumps: The Wilo K Series - Broken Scar (Northumbrian Water)
• Contributions to Skills & Training, sponsored by Crest Pumps: Ken Vance, Salamander Pumps
• Project of the Year, sponsored by Stuart Turner: SPP Pumps: Re-Engineering of a Large 53-Year Old Splitcase Pump
• Manufacturer of the Year, sponsored by WEG: Apex Pumps
• Supplier of the Year, sponsored by Wilo: ABB
• Distributor of the Year, sponsored by Particle: Flowtech Water Solutions
• Rising Star Award, sponsored by World Pumps: Jack Sheard, Fluid Water Solutions
• Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by the BPMA: Steve Schofield
This year’s event was hosted by television presenter and journalist Andrea Byrne.